We don't split hairs.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Best Defense Is A Good Offensive Joke

What's with the Republican's these days? They can't seem to come up with any excuses for their abhorrent behavior except either, "I forgot," or, "I was just kidding."

Case in point, Bill O'Reilly's defending his call for a terrorist attack on San Francisco.

Another example is the Daily Mirror's report on President Shrub's idea to bomb Al-Jazeera, which quotes an unnamed British government official as saying Shrub's threat was "humorous, not serious."

Then, of course, there is Scooter (I can't even type that name without laughing at how hard he's gonna get railed in prison) Libby's, "I'm too busy to remember everything," defense.

I can't believe that there are people out there that can still listen to these men without vomiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home